Hi Gregory,

An astronomical week, is it? :)

There's one thing I noticed, and I'm not sure if it's possible to do
anything about it:

When I restart DQSD after installing the virtel search, three radio buttons
are rendered in the edit field. I assume these are the three <input
type="radio"/> elements at the beginning of the form.

Is it possible to make these hidden instead, so they don't show up on the
DQSD surface? I think the other two searches you posted have the same issue,
if you drag your DQSD out onto the desktop, i.e. undock it from the taskbar,
there will be nine radio buttons hanging around there... Fixable?

Thanks,
Kim