-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Shawn K. Hall
Sent: Wednesday, March 30, 2005 9:20 PM
To: dqsd-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: RE: [DQSD-Users] D*mmit!

Hi Brian,

> Any luck finding that testbed COMX.XML file you were
> going to send me?

The one from the 3.1.9.1 installation seems to be broken completely.
:(

This one works for me just fine, though. It's the latest from CVS.
Try it and let me know how it works. Sorry for the delay.

Regards,

Shawn K. Hall
http://12PointDesign.com/
http://ReliableAnswers.com/