It's fine by me, though I can't vouch that everything there works perfectly.  Thanks for the tip on the bookmarks search- I've been using that for quite a while now and have tried to extend the idea to things like RSS.  Unfortunately, my version is pretty slow in loading.  I encourage anyone interested to try and make improvements.
-Ryan