Did you have to reinstall XP? is so, did you install a program the use hot
keys before you installed DQSD?

If two different programs try to use the same hotkeys you will get that
error. I haven't had this problem with DQSD but I have with other programs.

Rev. Chuck Baker

ICQ# 1816811

Yahoo ID: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

skype ID: ChuckBaker