Hi all,

I just put a new version of my bookmarks addon up at

http://www.brentlysoftware.com/dqsdaddons/

It has support for Firefox, fixes the help url,
truncates long bookmark names, and should handle
netscape based bookmark comments better.

To use bookmarks other than IE you must set:

bookmarks_type = "bmff";

in your local preferences where bmff is the bookmarks
type to use.  Please see the readme.html for more
information.

Brent