Tip -

I noticed my DQSD history was disappearing from time to time.. After some digging I noticed the toolbar is one of the applications automatically cleaned by the program "Window Washer"..

If anyone uses this program and doesn't want the search history erased, you can disable the cleaning of DQSD in the preferences..

Monty