Yes, the first SP2 prompt is because I had to use
WScript.Shell which is an activeX control to run wget.

I assume also that you've set the wgetExe otherwise
you wouldn't be getting any SP2 prompts - am I
correct?

Can you add some alerts in at line 445 like so and
reload DQSD:

alert("test1");
var output_file = DQSDLauncher.AppDataDirectory + '\\'
+ imgkey + '.gif';
var cmd = wgetExe + '
--referer="http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/fun/";
--output-document="' + output_file + '" "' + imgurl +
'"';
alert("test2");
var shell = new ActiveXObject("WScript.Shell");
alert("test3");
shell.Run(cmd, 0, true);
alert("test4");

And tell me which alerts you see before the error
message shows up?

We can also take this off the list if you'd like.

Brent

http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/forum.php?forum_id†01