Hi all,

I just added a search for ruby/ruby on rails to search
the api, wiki, etc.  Also (in the past) I've added a
search for delicious, technorati, added editorials to
comx, and updated httpinst to install a search from
the cvs repository via the  /update switch - for
example:

httpinst /update ror

will install the ruby on rails search

Brent