Hi Tom,

> I am working on a search for the rac where the action url
> every time is appended with a new session is, eg.
>
> action="http://rp.rac.co.uk/routeplanner;jsessionid=1EBB7F7F0F
> 87794E0A7E6478068C29EF">
>
> If this or another sessionid is used a message is given that
> the session is expired. Is there a way of dealing with
> creating a new sessionid each time?

Session-based sites are notoriously hard to get into DQSD.

Since the server passes them out as part of the response, either in a
cookie, or hardcoded inside a form, there's no way to generate a valid
session-ID at the client side.

The best I can come up with (and it isn't good) is to do a pre-request to
get a session ID, parse it out of the response, and set in in your search
form or URL. But then you'd need to use XmlHttp and a lot of cruft to get it
working, which may not be so great.

- Kim