Yeah I meant more that it could take a switch or something to search th edisabled searches on demand..   something like "qsfind <search> /disabled".

It is true that parsing them by default would certainly defeat the purpose of having disabled searches..

Monty

Kim Gräsman wrote:
Hi Monty,

It would be nice if qsfind could search disables searches as
well as the enabled ones..

I haven't looked into details, but if the rationale for disabling searches
is to avoid parsing them, having qsfind parse disable searches seems a
little counter-productive...

Then again, I don't have any searches disabled, so I've never felt the pain.

Cheers,
- Kim