Hi Charlie,

> Still not getting it. I am running in non-administrator mode,
> if that could be affecting things.

That could be it. I'm running as non-admin on XP SP2, and I haven't been
able to make the screen-scraping searches work either.

XmlHttpRequest behaves differently if you're an admin than if you're a
regular user, and, for some reason, behaves differently between the 'old'
host and the new 4.0 one. I haven't found any levers to pull to make it
work, so it may be broken until further notice.

Is this on Vista? Is this the first time you try comx on Vista as non-admin?

Cheers,
- Kim