Hi Tom,

On Wed, May 14, 2008 at 1:24 AM, Tom Corcoran <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Here's a plain jane search for www.scribd.com
> don't think one has been added. There are a fair few books available on this
> site.

Added; I took the liberty to rename it "scribd" so as not to pollute
the global namespace with "scr".

Thanks!

> v4 release candidate is over a year old now. Should it not be released?

I'll see what I can do. I'm on parental leave at the moment, so
when/if I can get the daughter to sleep, I can steal away some time
for hacking.
Initially I wanted to clean the release up so it REALLY worked on XP
SP 2, it seems the majority of it now works (I think there are
problems with the help window), it's probably better to get it out
before we lose all our users.

Cheers,
- Kim