Hi James,

As it happens, we just bought a new laptop for Christmas, and it came
with Vista. I just managed to install DQSD for tinkering...

I've tried these steps, and I got the same results, but ONLY when
running with launchmode = 0, so it doesn't match your settings,
strangely enough.

I also get the AppDataDirectory error that Michael mentions after I
change to launchmode=0, but it shows immediately when I restart the
bar. Weird.

I'll see if I can find some time to follow up on these issues during
the weekend. Thanks for your reports.

- Kim

>>> DQSD-Users@lists.sourceforge.net