The bug was in the server (not the client), so you’ll likely see the fix when the server is upgraded.

From: David Reed [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, November 07, 2003 4:29 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [Draconet-users] Why does forcing a remote rebuild wind up triggering two builds?

I downloaded v1.4.1160.25852 (the most recent pre-beta) of the client and it still exhibits the same problem against the server that's running (v1.4.1223.9059 - which doesn't match anything on the project page for some reason).  When the crew goes home, I'll install another server with the current beta, I guess, and see if it still happens there.