From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, December 12, 2003 4:11 AM
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: RE: [Draconet-users] Another vote for scheduled polling (and rati onale).

We seem to evolve from poll period to a more free form of task scheduling (e.g. Poll every Monday of the month, Poll every week on Sunday and Saturday, Poll every day at 12:00 PM, Poll every ...).

Of course, it all depends on people's individual polling requirement.  If only 2 scenario's exist (namely relative and absolute (daily)), why build more than that into Draco?