Hi,

I've this error when a build process failed :

-------------
Failed to process build 'com.alicante.dal'.  The following exception
occurred:
System.IO.FileNotFoundException: 'nant.exe' was not found in the default
directory.
File name: "nant.exe"
   at Chive.Draco.Tool.NAntBuildTool.Execute(String workingDirectory)
   at Chive.Draco.BuildRunner.BuildModule(Modification[] mods)

I've set the PATH to nant directory, reboot the machine. I guess it's
working because I can use nant from command line window and from any
directory.

I try to use the Administrator account for Draco.net service without
success.

Any idea ?

Matthieu