I got this fixed. Can you tell me how I should configure this Nant
solution task with Draco?

I fudged it to make it work (created a local copy of the webmap). Is
there a way to specify where the files are being pulled down to?

Nick I saw a post from you about a year or 2 ago on this topic.

Thanks for any ideas.

Here is my simple build file:

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<project name="Nant1">

        <solution solutionfile="mySol.sln" configuration="debug">
                <webmap>
                        <map
url="http://localhost/myProject/myProject.vbproj";
path="C:\proj\myProject.vbproj" />
                </webmap>
        </solution>

        <nunit2>
            <formatter type="Plain" />
            <test assemblyname="bin/my_Tests.dll" />
        </nunit2>

</project>