Hello guys in a unrelated Drake subject does anyone have a idea what could of happened to a JRC 535 that I shipped to someone in Arizona? When he opened it up and turned it on about half of the spring type number buttons are struck. He says they are stuck without touching the sides of the front panel so I don't think it is from a hit, the radio was shipped in a very oversized box with lots of padding and JRC are built like tanks. Could the extreme heat that is going on in that area have caused grease or something to run in the openings and made the problem?  it sounds more like what happens to a dirty keypad than a shipping hit. anybody got any ideas?  Dan