I still have the 2B for sale.

Cost $175 plus shipping from Dayton Ohio area.  If you think that too
high, tell me what you would offer.

Includes:
- 2B receiver, with 80, 40, 20, 15, 10 (28-28.5, 28.5-29.1), and 3
extra XTALS 19.3-19.9 Mhz, 9.4-10.0, 9.9-10.5 or 17.5-18.0 based on socket
position used.
- 2AC Xtal Calibrator
- QXer Q-multiplier
- 2B manual with 1 page and schematic copied, rest original
- QXer paper manual and "preliminary doc", I am told the preliminary doc
is rather unique.  Both are original.
- extra preselector knob.  Was going to extract the inlay from this
knob to put on the bandwidth knob which is missing its inlay.

Overall condition would be 5 out of 10 due to wear on the lettering around
the bandwidth and BFO switch, and 1 knob missing the silver inlay.  The
cabinet has some missing paint around the front edges.  Copper has mild
spotting.  Has worked for 20 odd years without any issues.  I have never
tuned it up, just used it.  It has a speaker attached inside the
cabinet with nylon wire ties, so that if can be used stand alone.  This
was part of a Novice station, but had not been used as such for over 15 years.

I had it attached to an 80 Meter dipole this weekend, and it worked on all
crystals as well as on 80 meters.  It could likely use a good tuneup, but
works as is.

Sorry about the long post.

73,
Ron

Visit my astronomy home page.   http://www.dma.org/~wagner
Amateur Radio Station: WD8SBB - Ron  and  KB8NRP - Joann