-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----

On Sun, 23 Nov 2003 16:01:16 -0600, Mark Lakomski wrote:

>Wondering if anyone has come across a decent blue filter material 
>to replace faded ones.  I tried WA9TGT's email awhile back and it
>bounced.  I suspect I could look him up but they didn't look very
>close to original.  I've been chopping up blue report covers all
>weekend without much luck approximating the color.


I picked up some Rolodex plastic index card covers.  The blue ones
don't look too bad if you double them up.  Maybe not good enough for
the purist, but AFAIC, blue is blue.

Used the red ones in my HR2510.  There's a pic on my website.  Colored
radios are cool...

- -- 
Jim Shorney      -->.<--Put complaints in this box
jshorney (at) inebraska.com
nu0c (at) amsat.org
Ham Radio NU0C
Lincoln, NE, USA
EN10ps
http://incolor.inetnebr.com/jshorney/
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: 2.6.2

iQCVAwUBP8Fp30CBN4ScxcExAQEPPgP/UiwI3dsIdZCdJTLvZr8Nbcz5khtatZS1
BqDdavE4wYjdW9k2rTj4rJU3jx2CyYck6zWzKCPQjCGcBckPsBhalwlMsowyhHIK
x78rcD3vlNY6Ny2eTw5f9liNIzK0wdNIrDbmGST4orKkXDQXz0NNqWLebzsX+KEE
9oUPtwpeh4Q=
=ruAh
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----


----------------------------------------------------------------------
Submissions:        [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subscribe:          [EMAIL PROTECTED] - subscribe drakelist in body
Unsubscribe:        [EMAIL PROTECTED] - unsubscribe drakelist in body
Hopelessly Lost:    [EMAIL PROTECTED] - help in body of message
Brought to you courtesy of TLCHost.net  http://www.tlchost.net/
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Reply via email to