Hi Again All;

Cleaning the switches appears to have corrected the intermittent tx problem, for now.

Not sure if more cleaning will help the output on 20 and 40M?

I was able to tune the rig on 80 thruogh 10M. The output is approx;
80M = 30W
40M = 140W
20M = 25W
15M = 100W
10M = 75W

I want to try aligning it per the manual and wondered if there were any hidden land mines to watch out for.

RF and mixer stages instructions 3 to 10 have you peak the inj with a sig gen.
Steps 11 to 18 have you do the rf with the vfo. During steps 11 to 18 do you re-peak the inj with the rf in any particular order?

Can I use the rx to peak the 160M band? I dont have a 160M tx xtal. The rx does have a 160 xtal.
Does it matter if I dont peak the 160M band? Dont have an antenna for it anyway.
I have not tried the rx & tx as a pair yet. Want to get the tx up to snuff first.
I appreciate the help.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions or advice, George KB2Z