Hello,
I have an excellent condition CP-1 crystal pack for sale.  It is missing
about a half dozen crystals and the forceps, otherwise it is in fine
shape, no rips or scuffs of the printing of frequencies.

$180 plus shipping

73,
Bruce K1XR

P.S.
Sorry this isn't a Drake related Item, but I know most of you guys are
like me, you collect both stations, so I thought it would be nice to
post it here before the Collins reflector!