Rob Frohne <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> made an utterence to the drakelist gang
Thanks for the detailed report Gerry. Here at WWC we have been making our own surface mount boards using a Xerox Phaser 850 printer. We then use a syringe to apply solder paste, then place parts by hand and bake in a specially modified toaster oven. It gives great results, and much quicker than soldering conventional through hole parts. I'm considering making one of those type boards for this project later this summer. We will see what happens. You can see some instructions on the process at:
http://www.wwc.edu/academics/departments/engineering/students/classes/ engr357/index.htm

Again, thanks for the report.

Rob
--