"Thom R. Lacosta" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> made an utterence to the drakelist gang ---------------------------------------------------------------------- On Sun, 8 Aug 2004, sebdesn wrote:

"sebdesn" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> made an utterence to the drakelist gang ----------------------------------------------------------------------

Patents, as I found out in the corporate world, is no big deal.
Patents are
usurped every day. Furthermore, there are many patents issued for useless
devices that have no practical application.

When I was in the plastics biz, was at a meeting where this guy had the worlds greatest invention , and wanted us to make/market it. It was a clear plastic plate that fit under a toilet seat and kept things from hitting the water and splashing you...Made a very quick and exit from meeting and ROFLAO'ed a lot....

Hmmmm, I claim first use rights.....but my device was made from a sheet of plastic wrap....

Thom

http://www.baltimorehon.com/            Home of the Baltimore Lexicon
http://www.tlchost.net/              Web Hosting as low as 3.49/month