From: "J Roth, N4ARI" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Drake List <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [drakelist] Tube vendor opinion/6AU6A change
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2004 08:16:32 -0400

"J Roth, N4ARI" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> made an utterence to the drakelist gang
I am about to replace all the tubes in my R4C & T4XC. I found four vendors: vacuumtubes.com, ETE, Vacuum Tubes Inc., and Antique Electronic Supply. Out of these, ETE was the lowest overall cost by far (http://members.aol.com/etetubes).
If you used ETE, how was their service & product?

BTW- I plan to substitute the 6AU6A in the T4XC with a 6AK6 for better AM performance. Any feedback on that?

Thanks,
Joe, N4ARI

Hopelessly Lost: [EMAIL PROTECTED] - help in body of message
Zerobeat Web Page: http://www.zerobeat.net
Brought to you courtesy of TLCHost.net http://www.tlchost.net/