"Dan Ringer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> made an utterence to the drakelist gang
On 4 Sep 2004 at 9:04, Mark Gilger wrote:

> You need to perform the alignment procedures that are in the
> book,  starting at section 6.4.2.  I recently had the same problem
and
> doing the complete alignment got c61 back into mid range.
>
> Regards,
> Mark
>
>   The At 11:43 PM 9/03/04, you wrote:
>
> >"Dan Ringer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> made an utterence to the
> >drakelist gang
> >- I'm having trouble adjusting my R4B to bring it on frequency to
> >transceive with my T4XB. The adjustment is via C61 to bring the
> >frequency difference to within a few Hertz.

That's an excellent idea and I have no idea why I didn't think of it.

The receiver seems to work very well, but that doesn't mean an
alignment wouldn't be worthwhile.

I just received the rig, and an alignment was probably the second
thing to do. The first was clean up the switches, etc. I did do that.

Thanks!
Dan, K8WV