Let's not forget the option of using a fan rated at 22ØV.  The fan will run quietly at 11ØV with no adverse effects.

I have run the 22ØV fans on one of my TR-7 rigs and PS-7 power supplies for years...Not to mention the use of larger 22ØV fans on local repeater P.A. units.

The fans will run at a slower speed than rated...But will move a sufficient amount of air.

73,
Jay/AF2C