Ron Wagner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> made an utterence to the drakelist gang
Gary,
I actually have both too. I am thinking of selling the "other one" as it has some scratches from other equipment. Will have to think about it some though. It is nice to have monitors at various points in the config. See what goes in there, and comes out there, etc. Of course I say that knowing I have not even loaded up the amp in over a year. Sorry the amp is not drake. Needed a smaller footprint, and got an AL-811.

73,
Ron

Visit my astronomy home page.   http://www.dma.org/~wagner
Amateur Radio Station: WD8SBB - Ron  and  KB8NRP - Joann