[EMAIL PROTECTED] made an utterence to the drakelist gang
On Mon, 6 Dec 2004, Garey Barrell wrote:

> That sounds like a description of a carbon film or perhaps a ceramic
> composition resistor.  Sounds like someone may have been here before!
> :-)  Also why you got the light show.

I have not been successful at finding this resistor online - but perhaps
i'm looking in the wrong places.  Does anyone know where I can find some
of these for sale?  Long distance is cheap when using a cellphone - i'll
call anywhere...  my guess is i'm going to drive to the local parts store
and not find them there so might as well start looking now.

73 jason N1SU