Dino Papas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> made an utterence to the drakelist gang
Anybody have a good source for the 68pf silver micas that you need to add to the input circuitry to complete the 10m mod? SM's are getting hard to find, especially the DM19/20 size. The value seems to be plentiful at the 500V level (DM15) but I think the higher capacity is needed.

I've done the input low pass filter bypass already (just shifted the coax input leads on the PCB as detailed in WB8RXI's mod article) -- is that sufficient or should I bite the bullet and dig in and just replace that coax run (doesn't look like a lot fo fun though...).

Thanks in advance!

Dino KL0S/4