"Kevin Gray" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> made an utterence to the drakelist gang
I have been working on my R4B with excellent help from Mr. Al Parker.  He
has been a wealth of knowledge and I sincerely thank him.

With Al's input I have gone from no audio to obtaining white noise on the
receiver.  I am not able to tune any stations and I do not see movement in
the S meter as I move across the band.

With the Pre Selector I am able to increase the noise level.  The
preselector does not necessarily match up with the band that I am on.  For
instance 40 meters peak noise is with the red indicator close the 80 meter
mark and 80 meters is noisiest with the preselector at the 20 meter area.

I was wondering if any one has experienced white noise with no signal
before.

Thanks

Kevin

K8SU