[EMAIL PROTECTED] made an utterence to the drakelist gang
Hi all,

First of all I wish all of you a very good New Year 2005!

I started 2005 by completing my R4C receiver with a T4XC, that was
standing lonely in the attic of PE9PE, one of the locals here. I was
playing with the C-line twins today and all the memory's of my early years
as a ham (licensed in 1976) came back alive when I adjusted plate, loading
and all again.

What I kept wondered about though was the difference in signal level
between the PTO of the TX compared to the RX. But now I know! I have used
an audio cable for the INJ! Thanks to the message below that problem was
easely fixed hi!!

See you on the air, with either the "new" C-line or my TR7/R7A/L75!

Dick/PA2DW