"Thom R. Lacosta" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> made an utterence to the drakelist gang
Every now an again, I get an email from the owner of a popular "free" service reminding me of the periodic "drawing" for a prize. I usually ignore the
bait, since I figure something you advertise as free is just that, free...and using the free service as a reason to troll for funds is mis-leading.

But, to the point...I just noticed on the last "beg" message that if you don't want the goods offered to the winner, you can elect to get 2500 bucks in cash!

So, I suppose to be in keeping with current amateur practice, I need to develop
some scam that uses this list and/or with website as a reason to pander for funds.

Then, I can offer even more free services, so that I might attract the attention of someone who wants to contribute prizes.

But, until I figure out how to do that, I'll just offer some no charge services,
and be gratified that folks thank me for it.

Perhaps someday I'll figure out how to become more professional in begging for contributions for free services.

73,Thom-k3hrn
www.zerobeat.net Home of QRP Web Ring, Drakelist home page,
Free Classified Ads for amateur radio, QRP IRC channel
Elecraft Owners Database
www.tlchost.net/              Web Hosting as low as 3.49/month