Tom S <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> made an utterence to the drakelist gang
--- Peter Hoon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hello:  Does anyone know of a source for the the two
> dial plates used in the C line twins?

Peter;

Check the February 2005 issue of QST (I'm pretty sure
that's where I saw it, but am at the office right now
and don't have it in front of me).

One of the projects therein was a replacement dial for
Drake 4-line gear, made using the clear plastic disc
found on top of bulk pack CD-R spindles. The author
printed the dial markings on clear adhesive CD labels
and fitted the discs to the hub on his 4-line. Looked
like a pretty nifty way to accomplish the fix and at
minimal cost, too.

Tom WA8PYR