Peter is correct in his analysis of the FoxTango Group and the FoxTango "Graveyard."

Many of us own both Yaesu and Drake equipment and wish to keep our "vintage" gear going or allow new amateurs to join the amateur fraternity without investing a fortune...And at the same time they are learning how to dig into their equipment.

Many (including myself) have donated equipment and no money has changed hands...We sometimes deal using the "barter system" or "one hand washes the other."

Carol, W4CLM is the "grounds keeper" of the FoxTango Graveyard.  He is also a Yaesu guru, much like the many gurus here on the Drake Reflector.

Basically, the idea of a "Graveyard" for Drakes is a great idea and the Yaesu group has the correct idea.  The question is...Who is willing to become the "Grounds Keeper?"

73,
Jay/AF2C