Title: CW Offset Article in NCJ - Mar./Apr. 1982

Hello all!

Would anyone have a copy of the article from ARRL's March/April 1982 National Contest Journal CD titled "CW Offset for the C-Line, TS-830S, TR-7 ?"

If not, I may just need to purchase the CD, but I figured I'd give it a try for the one article.  If you have it & could forward me the .pdf, I would really appreciate it.

Thank you all in advance, and I really enjoy reading the threads on this list and learning more about the Drakes!

Thank you in advance & 73,
Dave - NO3K

TR7, R7, RV75, MN2700, WH7, MS7 & an R-4B and R8B to round things out a bit!