Hi All;
I think I may have found these in time & will not part out if someone wants to restore these units.
They were not used in years & the pics will show this.
You really have to look belond the appearance:-)
Both units have lettering intact, correct knobs & feet, all tubes look there.
The Speaker in the 2BQ has a 3/4" hole, someone must have drop something thru it?
I guess it can be patched?
The Cabinets will need to be grit blasted & painted or at least sanded first.
The metal rings on the knob fronts will need de-rusting too but at least they are there!
I have made no attempt to try these as they probably need something besides physical restoration, therefore sold as-is.
Usually the underneight of the chassis are clean, but did'nt even check that on these.
The units will be packed seperately & shipped by UPS.
I am selling seperatly but to the first fellow who wants both. If not then they will be sold seperatly.
If interested please send town & zip code.
I'd like to get $100 for the 2B & $40 for the 2BQ + UPS.
Pics:
2B:
http://www.myradioroom.com/drake2b1.jpg
http://www.myradioroom.com/drake2b2.jpg