Van: Garey Barrell [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Verzonden: zaterdag 5 maart 2005 19:37
Aan: Dick Harms PA2DW; drakelist
Onderwerp: Re: [drakelist] TR7 X-talfilter bandpass

Dick -

If you are saying what I think you're saying, the ultimate rejection of
all the filters is specified as greater than 100 dB.  IF the passband
tuning is set correctly, either variable or the five pots up on the
power supply board, you should NOT hear the "other side" of zero beat!

I would suspect the -5V supply (actually ~-3.5V) or the MPN3404 PIN
diodes that switch the filters in and out.

73, Garey - K4OAH
Atlanta

Drake C-Line Service Manual
<http://hr99.home.mindspring.com/R-4C_Servicez/>