"Gerry" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> made an utterence to the drakelist gang
I just want to pass along how pleased I am with the KC9YS inserts. They have
the same look and finish as the originals and really spruce up that old B
line. They may be a bit pricy but let's be realistic about this: how much
would you pay for a good B line knob these days? Thought I'd have to "fish
around" the auction place and pay ridiculously high prices for a pair of
knobs when I found this particular source on the WB4HFN web site. Because
everyone else does it these days, let me state that I don't know Alan,
KC9YS. I'm just very happy with his product.

Gerry