"James True N5ARW" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> made an utterence to the drakelist gang
Greg,

I have some links on my web site.  Unfortunately I haven't sourced the
connectors in your part of the world.  Here is my web page with the info.
There are manufacture links and links to some distributors in the US.
http://www.boatanchor.com/reference/connector.html#power

The original manufacturer is Cinch and the part number is S-312-CCT.  Their rep
in Sweden is:
RSG Connexion
Sweden
t: 46 (586) 353 00
http://www.rsg-conexion.se

The other manufacture is Molex with a part number of 38331-8012 (old number
S-3312-CCT).  The punctuation did not survive my cut-and-paste attempt, but
here is their rep.

Till svenska web besökare! Trots att det mesta av informationen på vår hemsida
är på engelska, tveka inte att skriva till oss på svenska. Inom kort blir Ni
kontaktade av vårt lokala säljkontor:

Molex Sweden,
Travgatan 88 Box 2007,
194 27 Upplands Väsby