--Original Message Text---
From: DW Holtman
Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2005 19:20:37 -0600

Hello,

I have a couple of questions that I hope someone can help me with.

First, My new Shack is in a converted garage, with more space than I have ever
had in the past. My question is, what is the best way to make a hole for
coax/450 ohm ladder line  to leave the shack?  I just finished framing and
thought about usiung PVC pipe. How would I insulate it? Is there a better way?

Second, there are two trees on my new QTH. They are around 60 feet apart (40
meter dipole). One is around 60 feet high, the other is maybe 30 feet (build a
sloper). The 60 footer would be the highest antenna that I have ever had. I
want to get one end of a dipole some where near the top. How do I get wire/rope
that high? I have seen in the past a device that is a combination
sling-shot/fishing reel. Are thay still available?

Any help would be great. Thank you in advance.

73's
DW Holtman
WB7SSN