Thom R LaCosta <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> made an utterance to the drakelist gang ---------------------------------------------------------------------- On Fri, 20 May 2005, Kenneth Lopez wrote:

Thom,

First a plea for Digest Mode. Please!

I don;t think the way majordomo is installed in this server allows digest mode....sorry.

Should I do this manually via the link below ( think I know the answer to that), or is there an automatic process I can avail myself of?

Do it manually

Really enjoy the list! See you in a couple of weeks!

Cool...I'll try to figure out the digest problem.

73
Thom