As usual, my bag of cash lacks $1290 of the $1299 - spent the last of those $10.00 bills on some '36 Chevy parts this week.  :-)
Have a great day ladies & gentlemen - it is a beautiful, blue skied day here today in the Commonwealth of VA (commonwealth seems to stand for sharing your wealth with the governments in VA)
Old radios and old cars to go with a beautiful day - does it get better?  Probably not, but it seems you (we) have to fight at every avenue to keep these two items in service (and other things) !
Dan
My continued thanks to this list & its members.