Will Rogers <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> made an utterance to the drakelist gang
Hello again!

Got the Drake 2B running.  Turned out to be an open electrolytic in the
power supply.  Guess all that raw pulsating DC drove the IF stages nuts!
Also replaced a capacitor in the sensitivity section.  Once I changed out
the electrolytic capacitors, it started to behave itself.  A quick touch up
on the alignment and away it went!  Listening to 75 meters SSB right now.

Reminds me of an old Timex... Takes a licking and keeps on ticking!!

73!

Will Rogers