Thom R LaCosta <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> made an utterance to the drakelist gang
For those of you that have sent mail to the list....and had it returned, let me extend my apologies. My fat fingers, bad eyes and working on the server at 230 AM when I went to sleep at 2330 hours the night before lead to a typo in a configuration file.

For those that didn't get any bounces, you now know why you didn't get any messages.

73,Thom-k3hrn
www.zerobeat.net Home of QRP Web Ring, Drakelist home page,
Free Classified Ads for amateur radio, QRP IRC channel
Elecraft Owners Database
www.tlchost.net/              Web Hosting as low as 3.49/month