Regarding the boxes for sale, I had to check it out myself. The incredible thing is, someone has actually bid on it!

One man's junk. . . .

A fool an his money. . . .

73,

Eric KA8FAN

Gary Poland <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

"Gary Poland" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>made an utterance to the drakelist gang
I recently purchased a perfectly good, not mint, MN2000 at a local hamfest
for $125 and a nice Heathkit HW-101 for $45. The spirit still lives on just
in a much smaller way. I imagine soon the hamfests will be a thing of the
past. But hey, where else can I buy original well worn Drake shipping
cartons for $50 opening bid or a TR-4CW/RIT for $2800. Some say supply and
demand, I say greed.

73, Gary