"Don - W7DAH" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> made an utterance to the drakelist gang
Yeah Steve,

Lately I've been hearin' that if you put all yer Drake goodies up on
one of them-thar, fancy, new-fangled auction sites the bidness
profits ya net will send ya into early retirement (ONLY KIDDING -
just pokin' sticks at the animals)!!! ;-)

Here is a web resource, compiled by Ron - WB4HFN (a Drake
*Collector*) that provides SOME Drake-specific resale value HISTORY:

http://www.wb4hfn.com/DrakePricing.htm

Perhaps that will give you some ideas / guidelines. But, why not
unload all your newer gear, and keep your Dad's American-Made
Classics (or keep both)?

73, Don - W7DAH

> George KB2Z <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> made an utterance to
> the drakelist gang
> Hi Steve, It's all junk. I'll be happy to take it off your hands, if
> you pay the shipping. All kidding aside, Its good stuff. Well worth
> the effort to get on the air. Good luck, George, KB2Z
>

> At 12:51 PM 7/29/05, you wrote:
>
> >Steve <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> made an utterance to the drakelist gang
> >- Hello Drake Owners,
> >
> >This is my first time to use this so please go easy on me.
> >
> >My father passed away in 2002 and I now have some Drake equipment
> >that I know little to nothing about. There are some 20 odd pieces of
> >gear, so I thought someone might help me out.
> >
> >1. L75 amp with owners manual and shipping box. Looks new
> >2. T4XB
> >3. R4B
> >4. MS4 x 3
> >5. DC4
> >6. AC4 x 2
> >7. 2NT
> >8. R2A
> >9. R4C
> >10. CS7
> >11. Box of misc. parts... mics, spare tubes, 90 degree mic plugs,
> >manuals, etc. Too many things to list.
> >
> >Is there any value to this stuff or is it all just junk?
> >
> >Thanks for any help,
> >
> >[EMAIL PROTECTED]

> >Lost:    [EMAIL PROTECTED] - help in body of message
> >Zerobeat Web Page:  http://www.zerobeat.net Brought to you courtesy
> >of TLCHost.net  http://www.tlchost.net/
> Lost:    [EMAIL PROTECTED] - help in body of message Zerobeat
> Web Page:  http://www.zerobeat.net Brought to you courtesy of
> TLCHost.net  http://www.tlchost.net/

73, Don - W7DAH
Voice Mail: 314-237-0373