Ron Wagner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> made an utterance to the drakelist gang
I would look at putting them in a car. I have never had a need for this on Drake equipment, but a similar situation cause plastic issues for me once. I put the car dash in the sun, and sat the plastic on a flat cookie "tin" on the front seat with a large book on top. Monitored that day and sometime in the afternoon it was "done". In my case the original offender was leaving it in the car, and it was never going to be the same, but it did flatten fairly well. I think key is to monitor closely, like very hour.
73,
Ron