Mike Bryce <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> made an utterance to the drakelist gang
It looks like there maybe enough interest in this project. so having said that, here's what I need

1. A run of 50 pcb will be made
2. I need at least 25 orders to meet the minimum setup fee

to get the best possible price on such a small board run I need to have at least 25 people commit with their credit cards.

I will hold the card number until I have meet the 25 mim requirement, then place the order. Your cards will be charged when the order is placed. Since I am "tail ending" a run, it will take up to 3 weeks before the pcb arrive.

That's the longest time, usually they are much faster than that.

So, that's the deal..

The boards are 5.375 by 6.00 inches on double sided pcb with plated though holes. The top is silk screen and both top and bottom have a solder mask applied.

I plan on at least .093 thick maybe even .125 if I can get a reasonable price.

Full instructions will be included

the price of the PCB will be $25 each. And for the first 25 guys that order, I'll throw in the shipping.

After #26, shipping will be $4

Provided i can get 25 orders, project will start rolling. if not, then it won't

Mike...

Mike Bryce, WB8VGE
 the heathkit shop
SunLight energy systems