Richard Loken <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> made an utterance to the drakelist gang
On Tue, 1 Nov 2005, DW Harms wrote:

> "DW Harms" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> made an utterance to the drakelist gang
> Hi Floyd,
>
> This is perfectly normal. I have understood that it was a
> "safety-requirement" in case the TR7 was used professionally, that then RX
> could not be adjusted to zero volume.

That "safety-requirement" is a normal solid state quirk.  It requires more
parts and more thought to make a volume control that completely shuts off
the audio but I would have thought better of Drake.

--
   Richard Loken VE6BSV, Systems Programmer - VMS  : "Anybody can be a father
   Athabasca University                            :  but you have to earn